In addition to manufacturing their patented prostate massagers, the Aneros Company offers for sale numerous other accessories for their customers enjoyment. Try SHOP on the Aneros website. The Fleshlight™ is also offered there.
The Liberator™ 'Fascinator Throe' is a soft throw blanket with an inner nylon moisture barrier lining to catch any fluids that might result from your (and partners?) play activities. No sense sleeping in a wet spot if you don't have to.
The Valeo™ Body Ball is an exercise ball made of heavy rubber that is very supple and strong enough to support body weight (be sure to get the burst resistant model). It may be used as support for body parts during erotic play with or without your Aneros massager.
- Anal Pleasure and Health© by Jack Morin, a comprehensive, reliable source of information on anal eroticism, tackles the physical, emotional and psychological aspects for men and women.
- Cannabis & Sexual Ecstasy for Men : Awaken the Prostate for Multiple Orgasms© by Cliff Dunning is a treatise on the use of cannabis as a sacred sacrament to promote expanding consciousness through experiencing multi-orgasms through prostate massage.
- The Erotic Mind© by Jack Morin, the book aims to help people explore “peak erotic experiences” by surmounting mental obstacles.
- ESO: Extended Sexual Orgasm© by Brauer & Brauer is a very good reference for information and illustrations.
- The Multi-Orgasmic Man© by Mantak Chia & Douglas Abrams is an excellent primer for developing your multi-orgasmic capabilities and understanding esoteric aspects of sexual energy.
- The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure© by Charlie Glickman Ph.D. & Aislinn Emirzian is an accessible guide with all the information you need to find and stimulate the prostate, including how to have easy anal penetration, techniques for prostate massage, tips for sex toys, anal sex, strap-on play and pegging, and a break-down of the possible health benefits of milking the prostate.
- Urban Tantra: Sacred Sex For The Twenty-First Century© by Barbara Carellas, Urban Tantra is a book about consciousness cleverly disguised as a sex guide. Aneros users are finding its teachings useful in unlocking the mental energies essential to moving into the Super-O zone.
E-stim is the shorthand term for electrical stimulation. E-stim has its own devoted followers in the fetish and BDSM communities, but it also can serve as another erotic enhancement tool in the Aneros owners arsenal. Here are two manufacturer's of erotic electro-stimulation devices:
There is a large group of E-Stim aficionados at SmartStim.com, with a wealth of information surrounding E-Stim usage, however, you do have to join the membership (it's free) in order to access the website information.
It's the middle of the day and you want it dark, then get yourself the Tempurpedic™ sleep mask, to slip into total darkness.
Self hypnosis techniques may prove effective in facilitating you to achieve a relaxed physical state conducive to generating a Super-O as well as aiding your ability to maintain mental focus.
- HypnAerosession© by Rumel, An Aneros specific guided audio session, this recording was created by Aneros users for Aneros users. The session guides the listener through stages of relaxation, imagery and techniques while in a mild hypnotic trance state. This program is primarily intended for the newbie Aneros owner but users at all experience levels may find it useful. Available at “HypnAerosession CD” on the Aneros website.
- AnerosHypnofantasy© by Nikki Fatale, an Aneros specific hypnofantasy audio recording, this recording was designed to guide an Aneros user into a mild hypnotic trance state and then induce him into an ejaculatory orgasm, it apparently is no longer available. You can listen to a few of the other erotic sessions for free from the Hypnofantasydownloads.com website.
- Victoria Wizell is a well regarded hypnotist who has produced a series of CD and MP3 sessions on a wide variety of topics including sexuality. Aneros users may find one or more of her sessions helpful in their journey, perhaps the session "Super Hypnotic Orgasm"© will get you over the top.
- Additional member suggested hypnotic selections may be found in the thread Aneros Aural Accompaniment - WIKI listings? on the Aneros Forum.
Many Aneros users have found Jack Johnston's "The Key Sound Multiple Orgasm Trigger Protocol"TM (KSMO) for eliciting male multiple orgasms (MMO's) a worthwhile aid to developing their own ability to reach a Super-O state. The process involves learning to articulate a specific sound pattern to initially awaken and amplify the multi-orgasmic sensations that subsequently become available to the practioner at will, either with or without subsequent use of the specific sound pattern. Peripheral topics such as breathing exercises, relaxation techniques and mental focus are also part of the teaching. Most of these techniques are complimentary to and readily adaptable for Aneros practioners usage. Their discussion forum and user blogs are available for public viewing.
- ECSTASY© is a music CD by Kelly Howell employing brain wave entrainment technology to induce Alpha and Theta brainwave states in the listener. Many Aneros users find this recording an aid to relaxation and obtaining Super-O states.
- Gamma Meditation Solution© is a music CD by Dr. Jeffery Thompson also employing brain wave entrainment technology to induce different brainwave states in the listener.
- Additional member suggested audio selections may be found by reading the thread Aneros Aural Accompaniment - WIKI listings? on the Aneros Forum.
The Pelvexiser™-M is a bio-feedback device for men performing Kegel exercises via the anus. It is similar to the device originally designed for women to use vaginally.
Cock rings have a long history of use for aiding a man in maintaining an erection and delaying traditional ejaculatory orgasms.
As applied to Aneros usage, a silencer is any device used to muffle the sometimes loud vocalizations that Aneros owners may utter during their orgasmic sessions. Pillows, towels, foam rubber blocks have all been effectively used as silencers.
While vibrators are not recommended during use of the Aneros while pursuing a Super-O, their use can certainly enhance a traditional masturbatory or even Super-T experience. A well regarded vibrator is the Hitachi™ 'Magic Wand'©.
The Vice 2 and the Helix Syn V are two Aneros models employing variable intensity, variable patterned vibration technology as integral aspects of their design. These are designed to minimize instances of induced numbness while maximizing stimulatory effects.
These are fabric covered mainly foam rubber blocks available in different sizes and shapes as aids in providing body support in varying positions during sex play. See the Liberator™ or Relax the Back™ sites for some examples.